imac g5 does it have dual layer dvd burner?

Reaction score
i just recently bought a imac g5 17 w/screen after my pc harddrive took a crap. I just had it with windows and pc. The last apple that i had was a black and white macintosh that used floppy to run. But anyways...i was wondering does this imac have a dual layer dvd burner? Also if i use idvd to make a slideshow and if i burn that slideshow onto a dual layer dvd will idvd use less compression allowing more quality to my project. Just wondering because i feel that my slideshows don't look as good as i want them to be. Maybe its just me. oooh also i have another problem i have the oem keyboard with usb at the top of the keyboard. When i plug in my pny usb memory stick it gives me a usb low power. But if i remove one one usb devices it still gives me the same error. But if i plug in my pny stick to the back of the imac it works fine. any ideas? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
A) Should be dual-layer.

B) I'm presuming "low power" means USB 1.1 speeds? The one's on the Apple keyboard are USB 1.1, not USB 2.0.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.