iPhone 5 or iPhone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving for a Mac
i was wondering if it was worth saving up for a iPhone 5 or just get a free iPhone 4. will cost me a 150 deposit so thats why I'm wondering.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Go for the iPhone 5. While the 4 is still a very nice iPhone, I think you'll like the 5 better. MacWorld Magazine just did a recent article on the iPhone 5 and all its niceties. Worth a look if you can find last month's issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I concur with the above. The iP5 is so much better than the 4. Thinner, feels like holding a feather and its so sexy to look at and a joy to use. I didnt like going into M-F on my iP4s but with the 5 i have spent time in bed logged into this forum and love the extra screen space. On top of that the screen is so much clearer and brighter and the top Games look beautiful.
As well as that the new Ear Pods you get i think are a leap and a half ahead of the old Ear Phones. Sound is crisp and bass is heavy :)

Cheers

C

chas_m

The iPhone 5 is definitely worth the deposit if that's all that's separating you from it. Easily.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I just sold my iPhone 4 and got an iPhone 5 and it is definitely worth it .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.