Extreme Base Station and Mountain Lion Issues

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Recently upgraded from a MB Pro running Tiger to a new MB Air with Mountain Lion. My problems are as follows and they all relate to issues with my Extreme Base Station. Firstly, I cannot access any Ext HD's connected to the Extreme Base Station. The drives work fine when connected directly to the MB Air but do not show up in Finder or even via Disk Utility. Additionally, my Airport Express shows up in Disk Utility but is not accessible. So I'm also not able access my Airport Express via iTunes as it says there are no speakers connected which is obviously wrong. Everything worked perfectly previously with my MB Pro running Tiger. When I try to access the Airport Express via Disk Utility, it says I needed version 5.6 to do so.When I tried to download that version,I then get a message saying this version is not compatible with Mountain Lion. All very frustrating. Anyone have any ideas??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.