AppleTV activation problem

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought today new AppleTV and it got stuck over and over again to activation phase (setting time and date). I have already tried to unplug it and rebooting it and also same things to my modem. And I tried to restore it with iTunes and it went fine but still it isn't going anywhere from that activation.

I don't know anymore where the problem could be, hope that someone can help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I would visit an Apple Store after all it could be a bad unit and restore from iTunes usually fixes them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I agree with osxx, restore via iTunes will usually fix most problems. Seeing it hasn't and nothing else works, i would be talking to Apple about it, and when you do don't be forceful, even if the Geniuses tell you to try what you have already. Do as they say and once there isn't anymore avenues ask them for a replacement :)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.