iTunes Match

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just subscribed to iTunes Match. iTunes checked all my music archive which consists off roughly 5000 songs. It matched 2500 of them and then started to upload the other 2500 songs.

But I realised that even though it matches some songs, it does not put the cloud symbol beside those songs. I make sure if the tags are correct. They are. And I can see the song in iTunes Store when I click Show in iTunes Store. So what may be the problem?

Thanks..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
The songs have to be available on iTunes. If you have something esoteric - or if the artists hold out - then you won't get a match. That is one way - even if all your data is right - that you can't use your music everywhere.

Can you say what isn't getting matched?

OP
R
Reaction score
The songs have to be available on iTunes. If you have something esoteric - or if the artists hold out - then you won't get a match. That is one way - even if all your data is right - that you can't use your music everywhere.

Can you say what isn't getting matched?

But the song is available in iTunes. For example Aerosmith's Crazy from Big Ones album. It is available in iTunes for 0.89 bucks in my country. Yet it is like that:

Screen shot 2012-12-08 at 11.55.45 PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
What's the bitrate of your version?

OP
R
Reaction score
What's the bitrate of your version?

Bitrate is 128 kbps. I guess I misunderstood the whole symbol thing. Cloud smybol are for the songs that are not matched.

So there's nothing wrong with the song "crazy" But how can I get the proper versions of the matched songs? They still have prices in iTunes Store?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.