Looking for app for touch

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for an app that I can use to track medical appointments future as well as historical. For example, when did I last see my dentist, etc. Ideally I could set reminders for the next colonoscopy or when the doctor says come back in 4 months etc. Preferably a free app but I am not excluding paying. Problem with my regular calendar app is that the history doesn't stay on the touch forever. Thanks!

C

chas_m

It can if you want it to, it's an easy adjustment in settings.

However, I'd suggest you simply set it to a year or so, and change the Calendar program on your Mac to preserve the records "forever." The Touch has a limited amount of storage so its best to let appointments "fall off" that one but not the computer version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks, chas_m. I would really prefer an app that kept that history separate from my general calendar so it would be accessible right on the touch. Guess I am lazy but it is easier to have that right at my fingertips all the time!

C

chas_m

As you probably know, Calendar (aka iCal) can set up multiple calendars that are distinct from one other (home, school, work, ... medical, etc).

But if you want to use a separate app, that's fine too. TM made what looks to be a good suggestion.

OP
L
Reaction score
Sorry TM, I didn't realize you were referring me to an app. I checked it out and it looks perfect for me! Thanks to both chas_m and TM.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.