• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New to the Forum

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been looking around for a while to find a place where I can talk tech and not be looked at like I'm speaking a foreign language or just completely ignored. I figured since I have a new Macbook Pro after having been on a windows platform for so long, I'd register to Mac-Forums. I'm honestly kind of excited to be here because I know I can find a topic that isn't boring to me and that there may be a possibility to make new friends, learn "Macinese", and maybe even help people with their problems.

Can't wait to jump in on the conversation

- Styx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Gday Styx and welcome to the forum.
Happy to have you here. We have a great community here and im sure there will be a topic out there that you can join in on.
The staff here are very tolerable and do a great job in Moderating this place. Just watch out for one named vansmith :p jk
Be sure to add your Mac, iPhone, ATV2/3, iPad/mini specs under neath your forum name via Your Control Panel >> Edit Your Details >> Mac Specs. This will save you and us time when a time comes that you have a problem.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.