iTunes shows wrong info on cover view

Reaction score
Hi,
When I open my iTunes in cover view (I don't know if that is the real term, but it's the view where you can see all the album artwork on your window), it should display the title of the song that's playing, and the artist underneath it. But, for some reason, it's displaying the album name and the artist. For example, where it should display "Nightrain, Guns N' Roses", it displays "The Ultimate Best Of G N' R, Guns N' Roses" (As you can see in the attachment). How can I solve this?

Regards,
Arne Gevaert

Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 15.53.11.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2010 Mountain Lion 10.8.2-----iMac 2011 Mountain Lion 10.8.2
Have you updated iTunes, because in newer versions thats what it displays anyway itunes 11 has been released a few days ago so you should update since it quite good.

OP
A
Reaction score
Wow... That's a stupid feature. Now I've got about 20 tiles displaying exactly the same album art AND exactly the same information. Which makes the Cover View entirely useless :/. Is there any way to change this back, or do I just have to live with it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2010 Mountain Lion 10.8.2-----iMac 2011 Mountain Lion 10.8.2
There might be a terminal command but im not sure, i will look for one and get back to you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.