Time Machine has created a file on my internal HD

Reaction score
Hey There,

So I've just started using BackBlaze to backup my Mac offsite. They will back up external HD's, but will not back up Time Machine drives. For some reason, their software see's my internal drive as being a Time Machine backup. The customer service rep thought that I may have a backup.backupdb file on my drive. I searched, but to no avail. Any suggestions on to why Backblaze would think that my internal drive is a Time Machine drive? I'd like to keep my Time Machine as it is as it would be 10,000 times easier to restore my Mac if something should go wrong.
Attached is the screenshot of the BackBlaze preferences showing my Internal Drive as a Time machine drive. (If i check it, it still doesn't work)

Thanks

Screen Shot 2012-11-30 at 11.40.48 AM.png

OP
W
Reaction score
Answered my own question. The search did not reveal the Backup.backdb folder, but I later found it in the root of the hard drive. Trashed it, emptied trash, restart, and everything seams to be good.

Thanks anyway!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.