IPOD stupid question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch MBP
I do not want to replace my music I just want to add the tv shows to my ipod touch but it says I will loose all my music as well. How do I get around this?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Sync it with the same computer you used to sync the music.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch MBP
Well my biggest fear was losing music that I had bought on different computers in the past but with the new home feature I should be fine right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Late 2010 Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz 8Gb 250 HD/ibook G3/ 2 ipods
You can download the music from the cloud if it gets wiped out. You will just have to authorize the new computer to play items from your iTunes library.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch MBP
Ok I sync'd my ipod to my MBP and the videos are still not showing up on my iPod touch. Anyone have any idea why this would be. The only videos that are showing up on the ipod are my music videos. The TV shows are not showing up at all. model is the MC008L. 3rd Gen ipod touch 32 gb I think was the size and yes there is plenty of room on it right now.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch MBP
Alright I tried to sync all my videos and install. The only videos that were installed were music videos and my entourage seasons. The videos I wanted installed/syncd were not placed on my iPod. I try to manually add the videos and they drag over to the ipod but are not uploaded. Does anyone have any ideas bout this...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.