iLife '06 Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Does anyone know if iLife '06 is in apple retail stores yet?

--Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
It was in my apple store when I went by friday afternoon. I just ordered it online and it was there the next day

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
should be we had it after 2 days of it being announced

OP
Benjamindaines
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Well, I went to get it and they only had the regular 79$ version but i need the Family Pack. Yet another wasted trip to the Apple Store...

A

atforce

lol stop complaining. btw....I have heard of ilife 06' whats on it that is new??

Reaction score
trpnmonkey41 said:
It was in my apple store when I went by friday afternoon. I just ordered it online and it was there the next day

Next day??? Man I hope mine gets here next day. Does it come from Cupertino or from the closest Apple store? Just curious. I'm in San Diego so I'm at least in the same state as Cupertino....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Scroatdog said:
Next day??? Man I hope mine gets here next day. Does it come from Cupertino or from the closest Apple store? Just curious. I'm in San Diego so I'm at least in the same state as Cupertino....
Mine came from Patterson NJ

Reaction score
i bought iLife 06 and it is pretty sweet. iPhoto has been upgraded with a lot of useful tools. you can do side by side comparisons as you are manipulationg photos (with the original on the right and the one you are retouching on the left).

the iWeb is an easy way to make blogs or web pages. i just put up all my pics from my vacation on it. i have .mac account and it was REALLY EASY to put up a web page and blog.

also, a lot of new things on iDVD and iMovie. You can also do podcasts from garage band, etc. on the apple website, the bells and whistles are all shown.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I've been pretty happy with the iPhoto upgrades. Have not messed with much else yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.