I need to get safari back please help.

Reaction score
I deleted safari because it was slow and not working correctly and I wanted to reinstall it but now i cant find anywhere on the internet to install it. I have firefox on my macbook, but i also want to have safari. Safari got deleted with the app cleaner. When i try to in stall safari off the internet it wont open up either it looks like its in Chinese or some different language. I am not able to get safari off the apple website because it says my mac is not the right version and the new version of safari wont work on my mac.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
What version of OS X are you using? This will determine what version of Safari you can download and install.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Bit hard to help with no computer nor operating systems provided. Am surprised you were even able to remove Safari at all. Use Google to locate the correct version, depending on your operating sustem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.