Moving Contacts from Outlook on a PC to Outlook on a MAC

Reaction score
Good Afternoon. I work in the IT department of a PC based company (put your sticks and stones down!) and am having some issues with a few cross overs. A few of the new partners wanted MacBook Air's... trouble is they don't know how to use them. I have an iPhone and an iPad of my own but have never dealt with moving files from a PC to a MAC.

The CIO bought them Office MAC 2011 and I was hoping it would be relatively easy to move the contacts over since both computers would be running Outlook. It has not been easy:Confused:

Does anyone have any experience exporting contacts from Outlook(PC) and importing them onto Outlook(MAC)? I've tried a few different things (excel,csv) and its not moving over cleanly.

Now that I'm "officially" supporting MAC's I'm sure you will see me around the forums. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and input!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums.

This Microsoft Mac Office KB article should help: LINK

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.