Disk Partition

Reaction score
Right now I have a macbook pro running osx lion. I created a partition for windows, about 30 gigs of space. (Using it to play games) I just got a new laptop (hence the macbook) and only the only installation disk I have is for Microsoft Vista.

I followed a guide and now my mac can run Vista but heres the problem. I cannot connect to the internet at all. I think it is because I do not have the right drivers installed. I was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction as where to download the drivers and how to install them onto my mac. I noticed that the partition is a read only and I cant make any changes to it when im running Osx Lion

Thanks in advance and sorry about the long post

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which version of Boot Camp did you install? You may have to update the Boot Camp version along with drivers. Boot to Vista, open Control Panel, select Boot Camp and run the Apple update for Boot Camp. That should download the latest version for you if you do not already have it installed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.