Razer naga mouse and mac keyboard are not working together.

Reaction score
Please bare with me. I'm not great with computers. So i just got a razer naga mouse yesterday. been trying to get it to work with the Numpad, and some modifier keys. Buttons 1-12 work with the Numpad as they should. When i try to use Shift and the naga it doest recognize that shift is being used. I have also tried with alt,control.

I believe i have all the latest software and drivers installed for the mouse. im running OS 10.7.5.

I changed the naga buttons to a,b,c and tried to type in chat with them a,b,c work fine. When i hit shift to Capitalize them it doesn't recognize shift being pressed. I'm guessing it is something stupid that i'm over looking. I didn't know where else to ask this question. But i just cannot seem to figure it out. I have been goggling and reading on it for over 6 hours now. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.