Official Desktop Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
CaptainMack said:
heres mine
What you need to do is create a new message by clicking on "Reply" on one of these messages in this thread. Then the page that opens will have all this formatting layout.. below the big reply box is an "Attach Files" section and you click on "Manage Attachments" so you then click on that link. A popup window appears and you click on the "Browse" button to browse your hard drive and find the image you would like to upload.. once you have found it and selected it click on the "Add this file" button, then click on the "All Done" button.

Then go ahead and write your little note and hit "Preview Reply" if everything looks the way you like it, then go ahead and click on "Submit Reply"

Cheers!

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
or if you send it to Murlyn, he'll do it for you :p

*Disclaimer. Dont send anything to Murlyn without his permission

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*grin* thank you for the Disclaimer.. but then again.. if they can send it to me.. they should be able to post it also :)

C

CaptainMack

Murlyn said:
What you need to do is create a new message by clicking on "Reply" on one of these messages in this thread. Then the page that opens will have all this formatting layout.. below the big reply box is an "Attach Files" section and you click on "Manage Attachments" so you then click on that link. A popup window appears and you click on the "Browse" button to browse your hard drive and find the image you would like to upload.. once you have found it and selected it click on the "Add this file" button, then click on the "All Done" button.

Then go ahead and write your little note and hit "Preview Reply" if everything looks the way you like it, then go ahead and click on "Submit Reply"

Cheers!
i tried that before but i cant find the browse button

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
CaptainMack said:
i tried that before but i cant find the browse button
Add Attachment Use 'Browse' to find your file then 'Add File' to add it to this post.
Valid Extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Then right after the input field is a browse button, and then to the right of it is the "Add File" button...

C

CaptainMack

there is no browse button on safari. but there is an open file button i can choose a file and when i click on add this file it does something way to fast to be anything. i then opened internet explorer and i found a browse button. i found the document and chose it. then in the attach files section it says i have the right one, BUT when i click on preview it does not show the picture. thenks for trying to help.

DCP00023.JPG

C

CaptainMack

CaptainMack said:
there is no browse button on safari. but there is an open file button i can choose a file and when i click on add this file it does something way to fast to be anything. i then opened internet explorer and i found a browse button. i found the document and chose it. then in the attach files section it says i have the right one, BUT when i click on preview it does not show the picture. thenks for trying to help.
sry it just doesnt show up in preview :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*hehe* good job! :)

C

CaptainMack

Murlyn said:
Add Attachment Use 'Browse' to find your file then 'Add File' to add it to this post.
Valid Extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Then right after the input field is a browse button, and then to the right of it is the "Add File" button...
i am just seeing if this works in sarari(these r random pictures :p)

DCP00023.JPG

C

CaptainMack

this time it works but before wheni choose the file it never appeared in the manage attachment window?
dont know why maby i had to many apps. running??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
We just didnt want to say it.. no one else has had any problems, only you :) There you go.. you made me go and say it *heh* :)

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
gotta rep the new OS

Picture 1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
FSC Desktop Pictures

FSCchromethumb.gif
FSCendlessthumb.gif
FSCeverlastingthumb.gif
FSCiumthumb.gif

FSCmutethumb.gif
FSCshimerthumb.gif
FSCswirlthumb.gif
FSCtoastthumb.gif

Hope you like them :) You know I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.