Theme: Paper & Plastic (mod)
Wall: Night by (?)
Icons: Dock is mostly Ice, drive and folder are Milkanodized
Apps: Adium, Konfabulator, Shapeshifter, Silk, Synergy
Font: HandelGotDLig

N

normal1

Here it is.. the best i could do for my first try at modding my desktop

(hopefully there is an attachment here someplace)

bew.png

Reaction score
here are two of my recent ones

--- awesome tv show Normal1 ---

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
normal1 said:
Here it is.. the best i could do for my first try at modding my desktop

(hopefully there is an attachment here someplace)
great one, but some questions, a. why does the menu bar skin not go all the way?b. why are your qt button circles? I ask as you are running tiger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
My latest, turning into my favorite thread on this forum, its so cool to see what everyone does

my shapeshifter demo expired. so Im stuck with aqua until I get payed again, but still one of my better ones I think.

Picture 1.jpg

N

normal1

Macman said:
great one, but some questions, a. why does the menu bar skin not go all the way?b. why are your qt button circles? I ask as you are running tiger.

I really wish I knew :s - Are they not supposed to be that way? - The menu, I dont know the theme didnt fill it up all the way I guess :\

About the menu, I just restarted and it fixed it. But what do you mean about the qt buttons?

Cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
normal1 said:
I really wish I knew :s - Are they not supposed to be that way? - The menu, I dont know the theme didnt fill it up all the way I guess :\

About the menu, I just restarted and it fixed it. But what do you mean about the qt buttons?

Cheers!
You menu extras just need to be reloaded. In shape shifter check restart menu extras after apply then re apply your skin and it should b fixed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
New Setup

New Desktop Set-up, with major reduction in clutter.

Desktop:

Open Windows:

Strider

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
could you post just the wallpaper, or do you have a link to it/

P

porkanbeans

Please excuse my laziness if this is somewhere else in this thread, but how do you guys make the top bar and other window outlines different colors? Is it something you can change in system preferences or is there a download that allows you to do it?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
normal1 said:

Cheers!
well, about the qt buttons, I am on 10.3.9, I upgraded to qt 7, the buttons turned square and look different, the icon also changed, then I downgraded back to 6.5.2, the buttons and icons stayed though

N

normal1

Macman said:
well, about the qt buttons, I am on 10.3.9, I upgraded to qt 7, the buttons turned square and look different, the icon also changed, then I downgraded back to 6.5.2, the buttons and icons stayed though

Odd, mine's the way it is but I havent downloading QT or done anything to it may be that's why?

J

Jefe3223

porkanbeans said:
Please excuse my laziness if this is somewhere else in this thread, but how do you guys make the top bar and other window outlines different colors? Is it something you can change in system preferences or is there a download that allows you to do it?

Thanks
you can do it with a program (shareware) called shapeshifter. It's nice. I'd say check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.