Official Desktop Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
well, I was chatting , and SS is faster than solidstalin.
starting at freehand going right, its rapidweaver, button builder, keynote, and pages. you probably mean keynote, thats a podium, not a screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Chears, what's the X (Looks like an xbox) thing and the globe next to it, and the thing right of Windows media player.....

And both of those 2 things to the right of garagreband...

And everything to the left of konfabulator..

And the blank space next to colloquy...

Sorry, but i just dont have a ****ing clue...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
solidstalin said:
Chears, what's the X (Looks like an xbox) thing and the globe next to it, and the thing right of Windows media player.....

And both of those 2 things to the right of garagreband...

And everything to the left of konfabulator..

And the blank space next to colloquy...

Sorry, but i just dont have a ****ing clue...
ok, the x is macast mp3 converter, the globe is netnewswire, thats not windows media player, its easy wma, to its right is divx doctor 2.
to the right of G-band is quickvoice and audio hijack, there are a few things you dont see in that shot, so I'll post another, thats not a blank space, its my cool doickling for adium.
from konfab left= preferential treatment, BOM archive helper, senuti, apod grabber, speed tools, virus barrier, system optimizer x, digital color meter, renamer 4 mac, pacifist, sandy bar and spark.
adium.jpg

Reaction score
Absolute Zero said:
My desktop. Subject to change.
I love this one could you tell me where to get it? It's your post back on page ten ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hes gone now, post the image here, ill tell you where he got it, or I'll ask him.

Reaction score
Macman said:
hes gone now, post the image here, ill tell you where he got it, or I'll ask him.

I'll try, be right back

Reaction score
Hmmm getting easier, I just have to figure out how to shrink pictures! here you go, this one:

attachment.php.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
o, lol, I gave him that one. as far as where I got it, I really don't remember, online obviously, I can give you a copy or something.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can put it in a folder yet but sure I'll give it a try I'll pm you my address ok?

Reaction score
I'm calling it a night up at 5 this morning so long day, I'll catch up with you later thanks Macman~!

J

Jefe3223

mm, way to lay the preverbial "smackdown" on those dock icons. hahaha, who says I you can never remember all the programs you have in your dock? (I think i've finally tilled mine down to, like, 16 and put all the rest in another folder...one BIG folder). Lates.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lmao, I have a lot of apps not in my dock, they're in that applescript in the menu bar you see in all my screenshots;), so no, there was no smackdown to speak of.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Macman said:
lmao, I have a lot of apps not in my dock, they're in that applescript in the menu bar you see in all my screenshots;), so no, there was no smackdown to speak of.

Whats that green drive thing in your menu bar?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I made an entire thread on it, its smart disk reporter. if your hd is smartdisk compatible, this is a warning system, green is ok, grey means your hd will soon have problems, red means your hd is dead, back up now.

M

Moadib

hollerz1 said:
This is pretty much what I look at every day!

Hollerz, can you let me know where you found that wallpaper? It's pretty cool

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've never seen or heard of this hollerz1, what page are you talking about?

Reaction score
Took a picture of my desktop with a large apple in the middle of it and placed the tiger puzzle widget in the middle of the apple and took the shot of the ripple effect, it looks pretty cool but the image is almost 2 mb, if someone could pm the instructions to shrink it I'll post it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iNAP said:
Took a picture of my desktop with a large apple in the middle of it and placed the tiger puzzle widget in the middle of the apple and took the shot of the ripple effect, it looks pretty cool but the image is almost 2 mb, if someone could pm the instructions to shrink it I'll post it.
email it to me, I'll size it, and send it back, I know you dont have photoshop, what format is the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.