Official Desktop Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sLiCk_InCoNtRoL

Mac Apple do u still run jaguar? you might qualify for an upgrade to panther for just $14.99 @ the apple store- Plus expose is 1 of the best window management system ever!

T

The Giver

Where can I get good nature, beaches, cities, or monuments and stuff like that wallpaper?

S

sLiCk_InCoNtRoL

nice, simple, evryting looks xtra 2D and its cool the way you the dock transparent on top of the "Xtra 2Dish" look, what theme is that?

OP
MacAddikt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
a home made desktop

Picture-1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
lol, you showed this one already! NEW NEW NEW! :D

T

TylerMoney

Well, lets try this one more time. I did the illustration for the background in Illustrator. Everything else is pretty basic...aside from synergy....

DeskTop.jpg

F

Fomer

ITunes add-on.

It places a music note or fastfoward play and rewind in your AppleBar that you can sue to go to the next song (etc) Also comes with the ability to use Hot Keys to change song, pause, etc you set them as you please. Also another feature is it pops up and shows you what song your listening to, can be set to show all the time.

The kicker it cost 5 bucks and can be download/with details how to buy here : Click me

The thing I am using is similar to this and is totally free.... does most of what Synergy does.... but doesn't look half as good. So few less options/not as snazy lookin' or 5 bucks. To me I'd say five bucks, but I don't have a credit card so I am stuck with the free junk. :) Which Can Be Gotten Here

S

sLiCk_InCoNtRoL

Originaly posted by FOMER________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"ITunes add-on.

It places a music note or fastfoward play and rewind in your AppleBar that you can sue to go to the next song (etc) Also comes with the ability to use Hot Keys to change song, pause, etc you set them as you please. Also another feature is it pops up and shows you what song your listening to, can be set to show all the time.

The kicker it cost 5 bucks"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds kinda kewl to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.