Official Desktop Customization Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
My latest desktop. Running latest comiled version of Adium (.64) and Konfabulator for the widgets...

desktop.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
looks nice the way u've done everything green...

C

cory

Strider said:
looks nice the way u've done everything green...[/Q

I downloaded that cleardock program and the application enhancer one as well so it woudl work.. but like i installed both of them and it said to put the cleardock.apa or something into the application Enhacner folder in your library.. I didnt find that folder in there so it said to create my own and so i did and put it in there.. nothing happens.. then i try clickin on the cleardock.apa and then it asked me to have some program open it and it made script editor open it and that doesnt do anything.. ahh anyone know about this thing

I

ilg

cory said:
Strider said:
looks nice the way u've done everything green...[/Q

I downloaded that cleardock program and the application enhancer one as well so it woudl work.. but like i installed both of them and it said to put the cleardock.apa or something into the application Enhacner folder in your library.. I didnt find that folder in there so it said to create my own and so i did and put it in there.. nothing happens.. then i try clickin on the cleardock.apa and then it asked me to have some program open it and it made script editor open it and that doesnt do anything.. ahh anyone know about this thing

ClearDock requires Application Enhancer 1.2 to function.

C

cory

ilg said:
ClearDock requires Application Enhancer 1.2 to function.

o sweet haha your are like the man my friend.. ok i downloaded that and it installed and the clear dock is installed and in the application enhacner folder but when i double click the cleardock.ape to open it so i can make it work it asks me what program to use to open it.. it doesnt open and i dont know what to use to open the file..

V

vuschejan

cory said:
o sweet haha your are like the man my friend.. ok i downloaded that and it installed and the clear dock is installed and in the application enhacner folder but when i double click the cleardock.ape to open it so i can make it work it asks me what program to use to open it.. it doesnt open and i dont know what to use to open the file..

Its in the system preferences

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nice dark blue background and of course dev build of Adium...

desktop1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I use Candybar

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 3.2ghz/4TB/16GBram - Mac Book Pro 2.4ghz Intel 2 duo core/4GBram/750GB
Hey Captain Mack, I must of missed the hack for the transparent dock, how do you do that? Thanks in advance.

Bmode.

E

.emo.

hollerz1 said:
This is pretty much what I look at every day!

i noticed you are into the fiction we live (unfortunate) but if you like hxc the check out this

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
This thread hasn't seen much activity lately... whats up folks, post ur screen, come on! Here's mine...

Desktop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.