Feeling pretty stupid today

Reaction score
In my exuberance to get rid of some PC's in my house I purchased a used I Mac. It works great has OS X 10.4.11 but is missing Safari so no internet! I tried to download the correct version of Safari and it will not install. Seems whatever "installer" I need is missing. I searched all over and found nothing using Find and manually looking. I have no CD's of the operating system and therefore no way to get the installer that way. The MAC is a 1.33 G4 with 512.

I could use some help since I am in transition from PC to MAC and have no where near the MAC know how I need to solve this problem. So any help at all appreciated. I will tell you, for an old machine its fast and works really well. I intend to upgrade the memory a bit I also understand some of these can upgrade the processor. But for now I need Safari to work!

Thanks!

OP
V
Reaction score
I fixed but really don't know how I did. I found the APP in the trash, drug it out and expanded it. It would not function because it was in the trash, dragged it to programs and off it went. Go figure.

We be fixed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
For most applications, that is the installation process, expand and drag to Applications (aka Programs in the Windows world) ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.