major garageband issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Xserve, iMAC, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPAD 2, Iphone 4s
i am in a network school environment, and garage band wont open/create files for a couple network groups, however it works with the original group that was created at the beginning of the year? why all of a sudden the new users cant open the program or the files? these users need to do projects and i cant seem to find a solution so i bring the question to you guys. HELP!! lol

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Xserve, iMAC, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPAD 2, Iphone 4s
after alot of research came across a school related pdf, Garage Band is not capable of working properly with roaming profiles, i will have to make the profiles local accounts and tell the teacher to use assign seats. They can back up their work on the server from there but Garage band again does not support network profiles.

In case someone runs into the same issue here, that's what i found and makes perfect sense since the first group i created were mobile accounts saving locally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.