Adding Facebook photos from iPhone

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to add photos to an album as you're uploading it. Right now all of mine are going into Mobile Uploads.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
What iOS are you running on your phone ??
Not sure if that matters really, but if your uploading directly from the Camera Roll, then once the picture is selected, in the bottom left you get the 'Arrow out of the Box'/Share icon where you choose to share it on FB. Then in the pop-up it will bring up the Blue Box for FB and on the right the Picture you have selected.
Right under the Picture mine says iOS Photos, touch that, and it will bring you to a list of other albums you have on FB ~ Then all it is, is selecting what album you want for the Picture to go into.
Now if you are using the FB App directly and you choose to upload a photo, then it will goto the Mobile Uploads Album.
Now if that doesnt suit you then for a measly 0.99c you can download a brilliant camera App that kills anything out there for quality of pictures taken and the added extra's for editing, the grab Camera+ (you wont be disappointed) and once you have finished your editing and choose to share it on FB, then right down the bottom of the list of albums you can choose from, there is a + Add a new Album.
I use this App all the time now to take my pictures and edit them, because as i said, it takes gorgeous shots, and there are so many unique filters to boot. Oh and you can even import them from your Camera Roll to do what you like :)

HTH some

Cheers

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks! Mine was a little bit different.. I have the most recent update on my phone. When I chose to share from my camera roll and selected facebook, it took me to where I could choose to post it but I noticed an arrow on that screen underneath the photo. I pushed that arrow and it took me to another screen where I could choose which album. Awesome. :) Is there a way to create an album as you're uploading, if I want to create a new album? I don't see that option.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Is there a way to create an album as you're uploading, if I want to create a new album? I don't see that option.

Thanks!

If you read my post again then you will see that there is a way to do this, but unfortunately it cant be done through the Apple native Camera App. You will have to fork out the 0.99c for the Camera+ App. I cant recommend this App any higher. It is well worth the 0.99c and i would of been happy to of paid more for it, knowing what it can do........
And the red Camera+ is a link. Click on it and it will take you to iTunes Download page on the  site....

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.