Macbook 13.3 screen doesnt light up after soda accident :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
learning
Hello mac world, This is my first time here and I need HELP!!!

I'm going to try and make this long story short. I was given a 13.3 mac book uni body A1278
my friend had a soda accident and didn't want to fix. After following all kinds of advice i did a little bit of everything. by the way it was given to me in pieces :Grimmace: After cleaning all the pieces with contact cleaner? That is all i had in hand?? and spent more than two days putting the mac back together, i did hear a sound and fan was working but no picture.

went back on line, too many people guessing?? so i took it upon my self and took my mac book same model apart just to try the screen..nope didn't work so i tried the other screen on mine and it works just fine.... and it seem like screen is fine???

So computer boots up normal, external monitor works, track pad works keyboard types, screen (lcd) is fine, but doesn't light up...by the way i can see the picture, when i turn the screen sideways but wont light up completely.

Thank you in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.