• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

2d digital shadow puppetry

Reaction score
sir:
I am a super senior dabbling in 2d animation.I have a macbook pro and animestudio debut9.

I am keen to tell stories for kids.at present my audio of a story is accompanied by static pictures.more like a slide show. i want simple 2d animation.
to study the tutorials is very difficult at my age.I want somebody to tell me step by step
how to do a simple project like the following.i wil take it up from there.
Project: The lion and his advisors.
Scene1:lion and lioness.
.lion approaches the lioness.
lioness shouts"you have a terrible breadth"
lion walks away
lion calls his advisors-deer,wolf and fox
lion asks the deer
deer tells the truth
lion kills the der
lion asks the wolf
wolf praises the lion
lion kills the wolf
lion asks the fox
fox says something
lion allows the fox to walk away
How does the fox escape?
answer
end
I would like to import silhoutte pictures of the animals

2 questions:
How to convert the photos into a silhoutte
How to tell the above story with simple 2d animation.

I have 50 such stories to tell

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I live in morris plains,nj.if i anybody is willing to give me personal tution
i am willing to compensate for the time.

time is running out for me

nagarajan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.