Setting up an iPhone email...

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to set up an email account on my iPhone that ends in @my.athens.edu

Is this possible? Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 9,1
It's possible as long as your mail server allows it and any option needed is switched on (in your account on the server).

On your iPhone go to "Settings" - "Mail/Contacts/Calendar" - "Add account" and choose "Other" from the bottom of the list. Then chose "Add mail account" and enter your details.

If it doesn't connect you may have to provide more information manually by going to "Settings" - "Mail/Contacts/Calendar" again and choosing the account from the list (the name will be the description you set when you entered the account details). From the page that opens choose "Account" and check all the details including those in the "Advanced" section.

If it's not set up on the server that will need to be done. You'd need to speak to someone at athens.edu for that.

Trying to avoid making the explanation too wordy might make it difficult to follow but hopefully that helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.