You tube at times works out of focus on my new iPad

Reaction score
My new iPad is just 5 months old ...when I am using you tube to watch programmes at times it goes out of focus ....this happens quite often with various programmes on you tube ...can anybody advice what could be the problem.?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
The whole screen or just the video?

Maybe post a link to one of the videos

OP
D
Reaction score
The whole screen or just the video?

Maybe post a link to one of the videos

My new iPad is just 5 months old ...when I am using you tube to watch programmes at times it goes out of focus ....this happens quite often with various programmes on you tube ...can anybody advice what could be the problem.?

The whole Screen and various programmes ...at times the Same programme on you tube will work well and after some time go out of focus

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Can you take and post a screenshot next time it happens (press sleep and home together)

OP
D
Reaction score
I will do as you said ....and submit the Screen shot for you to Determine the fault

OP
D
Reaction score
The Screen Shot is larger than what is acceptable by the forum how do I reduce the size?

OP
D
Reaction score
Further, I am sorry I would like to correct myself it is just the Video on the you tube which goes out of focus

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You can crop a section of the image in the photos app on your ipad or resize it in one of many apps.

However, as it's just the video the problem is the quality/speed of the Internet connection.

YouTube streams scale dynamically dropping the quality down depending on the bandwidth and quality of the connection.

OP
D
Reaction score
Can I send you the Screen shot by Email

You can crop a section of the image in the photos app on your ipad or resize it in one of many apps.

However, as it's just the video the problem is the quality/speed of the Internet connection.

YouTube streams scale dynamically dropping the quality down depending on the bandwidth and quality of the connection.

Request can. Send the Screen shot by Email? If yes please give me your email I'd as. i Don't know how to reduce the size of the video

I have been using my iPhone 3GS and my computers on the same broad band line watching the same shows on you tube and they work perfect

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.