Flash Player Warning

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 10.9.1 - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16GB ram
I'm running 10.6.8 with Safari 5.1.7. When I go to the forum section of a website I visit(dropzone.com) I get the warning message I attached to this post. It actually replicates this window 6 or 7 times. I've checked for Flashback trojan malware a couple of different ways. I ran a Flashback removal app & ran code in Terminal, but my computer says I am not infected. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Warning.png

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This problem crops up if you have a debug version of Flash installed. Go here to see if you have the debug version installed. If you do, download the uninstaller here and install the non-debug (release) version from here.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 10.9.1 - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16GB ram
vansmith
I checked & did not have the debug version. I went ahead & did the uninstall & reinstall anyway just to see if that would clear up the problem. Unfortunately, it did not, but thanks for giving me something to try an solve the issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.