Will this keyboard fit on my macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Various Mac's
The S/N on the top case in displayed in the eBay advert is for the original 2006 MacBook, and is a different P/N with different keys to yours. Additionally, the keyboard displayed is 1 of 10 for sale, all used, and I'd be surprised if the all looked like the sample.

Will it work? Maybe, I can't say, as I've always fitted the correct P/N.

Reaction score
generally people put a low number for sale based on how many they sell in a week or so. it costs money to advertise for more if they don't sell in the allotted time frame. i would assume that if it looks like the same keyboard it would work for you.

if i were you i would talk to him, he seems to be running a legit business and should work with you. i bet he would take a return if doesn't work. i'm guessing he knows enough about his product to be able to guarantee if it will work for you or not if you tell him the computer your going to use it on.

OP
W
Reaction score
I hope it fits... it says its for a A1181 which is my model number, same specs and everything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.