word wrap in mail

Reaction score
Is there a word wrap function in the Mail program with the G5 PowerMac?

A word wrap to limit the number of characters in each line during the composition of an email message to 80 characters, for example, before the cursor automatically goes to the next line.

Thanks.

U

UncSki1218

not quite sure what that or is or why you might need it but i doubt mail has it. mail is jsut a simple program. if you want something more fancy then you might want to try something else.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
schwine said:
Is there a word wrap function in the Mail program with the G5 PowerMac?

A word wrap to limit the number of characters in each line during the composition of an email message to 80 characters, for example, before the cursor automatically goes to the next line.

Thanks.

I don't think word wrap is that fancy. But I was sure mail had it but I can't find it, maybe it is called something else. Either way, my messages seem to wrap.

bone

U

UncSki1218

sry i cant be of much help. i would have actually checked it out but im on my laptop(pc). ill be home tonight so ill check it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.