Missing Software Updater App after crash

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope someone could help me. I updated my iphone5 with the new update ios 6.0.1 and the phone worked fine for a few days. Then I realised that my keyboard shortcuts weren't working. I did a hard reset after googling the issue but my phone got stuck on the apple logo sign for ages. I couldn't get it to to anything so I tried to restore it via itunes. Itunes said it would 4 hours to download everything to my mac before it would restore the phone. During this time (after about 3 hours) my phone sprung into life again and was fine so I didn't need to restore it.

Iphone is now working fine (even the shortcuts!) it says the latest software is 6.0.1 but I've noticed the software updater app that came with the 6.0.1 version has disappeared. I'm concerned that although the phone is working, I won't be able to download further updates wirelessly or that I might run into problems because other things might be missing.

Can anyone help? I can't find anything on the web.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.