itunes mp4 conversion

Reaction score
Greetings.

I am in a time crunch. I've created a Memorial Powerpoint for a funeral on my MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.2 and have Powerpoint 2008 and I can't seem to insert the Mp4 music and cant seem to figure out how to convert to some other format without spending money. I will even buy the one song again if I could find somewhere to get the mp3 or other format that will work in Powerpoint 2008.
Also have 2011 and hate it and though I can get the mp4 audio into that. However, it shows a huge icon in the middle of the slide (that can't be moved) and then would have to be manually clicked in order to hear the music. I know it has to be easier solution than this.
My first preference would be a conversion from mp4 to mp3 or midi or wav or whatever would work and then use Powerpoint 2008. But at this point, I will take any solution that works that doesn't mean I have to spend more money as I've already contributed weeks of my time to do this for my friend.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.