Custom case plastic

W

WhiteHawk

I need to replace the top plastic of my PB and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a custom option? I have seen hundreds of sites for custom PC cases but have not found one for PBs.

OP
W

wiggin1605

?

What do you mean plastic pb all power books i know of are made of metal un less your talking of the old power books the ones before the Ti an Alu.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

wiggin1605 said:
What do you mean plastic pb all power books i know of are made of metal un less your talking of the old power books the ones before the Ti an Alu.

give apple a call if the product isnt overly that old im sure you can order just the shell. i know when i use to work for HP we had all of our parts for sale threw tech support for atleast 5-6 year old products...give it a shot you never know

OP
G

gitboxnat

WhiteHawk said:
I need to replace the top plastic of my PB and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a custom option? I have seen hundreds of sites for custom PC cases but have not found one for PBs.

you can try macskinz.com, they have custom coverings for PB now. i think the site is currently renovating, so check it out later.

hope that helps :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.