moving photos from iOS Photostream to Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch MBP 2.5 ghz i7 16 GB Antiglare screen
is there a quick way to move photos from my iOS devices to my Macbook Pro (Mtn Lion) to make it accessible to programs other than iPhoto (e.g., Photoshop) Other than emailing individual images one at a time of course.

thanks

Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you have them in iPhoto you can either load an editor like photoshop from iPhoto or export the images you want to a folder and work from there.

I prefer not to use iPhoto personally. I don't have much use for Photostream on my Mac.

All my iPhone and iPad images are transferred over using an app called PhotoSync.

It's a paid for iOS app with a free desktop client. Let's you wirelessly push images and videos across the network to your Mac, other iDevices, Flickr, Facebook and many other services.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch MBP 2.5 ghz i7 16 GB Antiglare screen
If you have them in iPhoto you can either load an editor like photoshop from iPhoto or export the images you want to a folder and work from there.

I prefer not to use iPhoto personally. I don't have much use for Photostream on my Mac.

All my iPhone and iPad images are transferred over using an app called PhotoSync.

It's a paid for iOS app with a free desktop client. Let's you wirelessly push images and videos across the network to your Mac, other iDevices, Flickr, Facebook and many other services.

Thanks! Worked like a charm.

Dan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.