Iphone 4 will not connect to Home Wifi??

Reaction score
Hello, my iphone 4 has stopped connecting to my home wifi. I am able to connect to my friends wifi and they are also able to connect to my wifi but for some reason my iphone will not connect to mine. im putting in the correct password but just comes up with a message saying "unable to join the network virgin media blah blah blah"
i have tried everything from restoring my phone to resetting the hub?
any advice?
adam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Odd. My best guess is that for some reason, the MAC address on your iPhone has been blacklisted by your router. I would just do a factory reset of your router and set it back up, unless you have a specific need to avoid doing something like that. You'll have to reconfigure it with a name/password, of course.

EDIT: When you said you "reset" the hub, did you simply reboot it or do a full factory reset as above?

It would also help if you indicated what router you are using. And more specifics of the error you get beyond "blah blah blah".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.