Why facebook is not loading on my macbook air

Reaction score
I'm trying to browse facebook but it doesn't load. Other websites works fine. I already reset the safari but same.. Can you help me please?

Reaction score
I had that issue with Safari but on my PowerBook.

I now use a different browser and haven't had that issue since.

OP
A
Reaction score
I already downloaded google chrome and hoping that it's gonna work but sadly still same.. Now, I keep getting this message everytime I try to log in. Couldn't log on my iphone either. I'm getting frustrated. :( Do you think that it's my connection or my computer? I really hope someone can help me..
This message keeps popping up.

Review Recent Login
Someone recently tried to log in to your account from an unrecognized device or mobile device. Because you enabled login notifications, your account is temporarily locked.

Please complete the following steps to regain access to your account.

Reaction score
Have you tried completing "the following steps" so you can log into your account?

Apparently, someone was trying to log into your count and couldn't, so Facebook locked it for your protection.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
That's not a browser problem but an issue with Facebook. You'll need to do as they say to re-enable your account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.