Really annoying problem

Reaction score
Is anybody else having this problem besides me?
So basically when ever I watch some videos that has google ad on them in youtube, the video always works normally with no problems at all. But I get like 70% of the time this ad that says "Slow mac? Download MacKeeper" and after like 5 seconds of that ad, the video completely freezes and won't load again. Even if I refresh the video, same thing happens.
This is really annoying while trying to watch some videos or tutorials over youtube, but because of that ad it won't let me.
Please tell me if you know a fix for this, thank you.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hmm.. That's an odd issue. Maybe just a coincidence?

Can't be a coincidence, because this has been for over 6 months now. Everything works perfectly on my mac, videos loads fast etc. But when-ever that ad shows up, the video stops after about 10-15 seconds.

Reaction score
Can't be a coincidence, because this has been for over 6 months now. Everything works perfectly on my mac, videos loads fast etc. But when-ever that ad shows up, the video stops after about 10-15 seconds.

Okay.

What browser are you using?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And avoid MacKeeper as it is crapware!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.