Ibook and School, turn off or what?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
So I am getting my ibook soon and was wondering what I should do about school. I will be going from class to class and was wondering if I should shut it down when going from class to class. I should be able to plug it in at each class, but if I cant I will have to go from the battery. So what should I do, should i sleep it or turn it off? Thanks,
-Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Sleep it, it takes more battery power to turn it on then it will use to pulse that little tiny light. Plus it makes things a lot faster, you just have to open the screen and your ready to go rather then push the button and wait. The only thing that you may miss by sleeping it is that you wont be able to show your Mac off with the "BONG" :p

Reaction score
Ditto. I have a PB which I use at school. When I move from place to place with my notebook I just close the lid and stick it in the case. The startup "bong" is also a good reason to put your Mac to sleep. Personaly, I hate hearing Windows startup sounds echoing through the library.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
lol Thanks for the tip guys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.