Pages documents gone

Reaction score
I had lots of important documents and they are all gone! It is like I never used it. Help:'(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Without providing us with any information other than your documents are gone, is not going to get you answers.

Now, are you referring to Pages on your Mac or iOS device? This forum is for iOS and its applications.

OP
C
Reaction score
Documents gone

Sorry I was not clear. When I did the last update, i went and opened pages and everything was gone. It was like starting over. I know there is nothing I can do as I stopped backing up to my computer and trusted the cloud back up. I will never use this app again on my ipad as I do not trust it any more. All apple said was they are sorry and I should have backed up to my computer. Too late after they said you don't need a computer to have an ipad with the cloud. I am just upset and venting. I hope no one else has to go through this!:'(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.