Making a case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Does anyone have a pattern for making a case/cover. My sister can sew pretty well and was wondering if anyone had a link to a site where it had a walkthrough or at least something that would make it easier for her.... I am sure she can eyeball it though.
-Mike

ps. Post number 1 for me... Just ordered my Ibook, so I am excited to recieve it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
12" Apple iBook Computer is 11.2" X 9.1" X 1.35"
14" Apple iBook Computer is 12.7" X 12.2" X 1.35"

I could only find the dimensions, which will make it easier to make a template. That would be neat to see a home made case.

Good luck on the project. :mac:

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Thanks for the info... I am not the first though.. check ebay, there are people selling ones on there, but I think 20bucks for some fabric and a bit of filler is pricey; plus doing it myself would mean I can get any design I want.
-Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
welcome to the boards!!! hook'em horns. if your sister is a good seamstress, she could prolly make one from the hip. when you get it done, post pics. it sounds interesting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.