iMac Key-board and Mouse don't work together

Reaction score
Today when I put my iMac On I find the Mouse and the Key-board are not responding; their green light blink. I changed the batteries, in doubt; but still they don't work. Can any of you guide me out of this riddle.My iMac OS is OS X 10.8.2.Thanks.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't have any MacKeeper.
But putting off the power switch, I returned after few hours everything was normal.:)
Mayil

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Thanks. I don't have any MacKeeper.
But putting off the power switch, I returned after few hours everything was normal.:)
Mayil

Good to hear. It sounds like the bluetooth radio stopped working for some reason. Maybe it overheated or had some other electrical fault occur that required a reset. Anywho, if it continues to work, so much the better. If you find it recurring again and even regularly, just be aware that you may have hardware issues.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks

OK I will be watchful.
I hope nothing more happens !
Thanks a lot for the guidance.:Blushing:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
You know in this day and age of wireless kb and mice/trackpads, it is a great investment to have a wired set on hand for these little hiccups.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.