Magic Mouse scroll-zoom without keyboard

Reaction score
Hi. My last mighty mouse has died, and I can't find a way to get my magic mouse to scroll-zoom one-handed (with no need to hold a keyboard modifier key). With the mighty mouse, I could right click and hold with my middle finger to simulate holding the control key down on my keyboard while scrolling with my index finger to achieve a smooth zoom in or out. If I assign the appropriate universal access modifier key to any action in MagicPrefs, simultaneously scrolling while holding the modifier key action results only in normal scrolling, not scroll-zoom as with the mighty mouse. Has anyone figured a way to smoothly scroll-zoom without having to hold a keyboard modifier key? Alternatively, is there a way to smoothly zoom in and out using any of the assignable gestures in MagicPrefs? Zoom in is always a big increment and zoom out is in smaller increments as it stands, which is almost useless for my purposes. Thank you for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.