IPhoto mistake

Reaction score
I was having trouble finding pictures i was wanting to import into iphoto, and in looking I ended up importing the folder Macintosh HD Library into the program. (I know, this is a good one!) Anyway in addition to the pictures from the camera, I've got all kinds of strange images in there now. My questions are... are these just images that I can safely delete from Iphoto out of the Events folder? And if so is there a quick way to do that? I'll try to have a more intelligent question next time!:Blushing:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
If there are pictures in iPhoto that you don't want, then just delete them.

And if so is there a quick way to do that?
Apart from selecting the pictures and then selecting Move To Trash from the iPhoto Photos menu, no. You can select more than one by holding down the Cmnd key.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Apart from selecting the pictures and then selecting Move To Trash from the iPhoto Photos menu, no. You can select more than one by holding down the Cmnd key.

And click and drag the pointer to select alot of them in the same window . . . .

M

MacInWin

And I think iPhoto has its own trash, so you may need to empty that trash to get the disk space back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.