New iBook not coming soon?

P

pumapride77

So with Steve Jobs' big announcement over, does this mean that the iBook won't be updated for a while? thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini DC 1.66, Powerbook G4
I don't know if I am happy about that - I wish they would keep just one line Mac only :(

Do the new intel macs allow for dual OS (XP for example) - if so, I don't think it will be long before OSX is compromised in some way.

OP
P

pumapride77

Anyone have ideas as to when the ibook will be transferred over? because i have $1000 Apple store credit and I kind of need a laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
My guess would be sometime between now and 10 Jan 2007. I think that is about all anyone can tell you at this point. Anything else is sheer guesswork.

OP
P

pumapride77

baggss said:
My guess would be sometime between now and 10 Jan 2007. I think that is about all anyone can tell you at this point. Anything else is sheer guesswork.
oh alright, thanks. Do you think it would be worth the wait if it meant waiting a year for the newer laptop?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
No they don't, the MacBooks have Intel chips, the iBooks have PPC chips.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.