Web Pages not seen

Reaction score
Hello, New to the forum, thank you for your help.

I have an iMac, OS X, version 10.5.8, Intel. I have a problem seeing some web pages. I have read that it could be an Adobe Flash upgrade problem, however, when I go to the Adobe Flash page, it is blank. I also have an affiliate website and the site can be seen on a PC without a problem, however, not on the iMac. I have a few messages out to other Mac'ers and am still waiting for feedback. Also, the companies I get the banner ads from, I can not see the banner ads on their websites either - once again, on the iMac. I have cleared the cache, dumped the history, went through repair the keychain - keychain was fine and valid; under security, all checked and cookies are accepted from sites I visit. At this point, I'm at a loss. I surfed the question and I see this is a common topic on other forums. Sigh. Looking forward to solving this issue. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.