Issues: Dragging E-Mail from Mail to Reminders, Mountain Lion

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Mac:ers.

I've happened upon a weird little issue of which I can't find anyone else who has experienced it or able to reproduce on a second machine. I would very much appreciate any assistance I can get to solve this.

It goes as follows:
I drag E-Mail from Mail to Reminders, this normally works fine. But for some E-Mails the Reminders application doesn't register that I am about to drop the E-Mail to add a new reminder.

Explanation of what i'm doing here: Mountain Lion: Integrating Emails with Reminders - The Mac Observer

I posted a comment on that page in hope for a solution from there.

Hello Melissa and thanks for a fine post.

I have a problem though, seems like I experience the same thing as r.boylan up above.

Some E-Mails that I drag doesn’t register in Reminders. When I drag an E-Mail and hover one of the categories it should turn Blue to show which category the reminder will be registered in, for some e-mails this doesn’t happen.

If i drop the e-mail directly among my other Reminders nothing happens either. It is like the reminders application doesn’t register that the mouse is above it.

Do you have any idea what might cause this?

Thanks in advance

If you need any more information, please don't hesitate to ask. I will check back regularly.
Thanks in advance,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.