Multiple Problems Related to iPhone 4

Reaction score
Ever since I synced my iPhone 4 to iTunes on my MacBook, things have been a little screwy.

1) I have one playlist synced to my iPhone. This playlist contains all the artists associated with one genre of music. iPhone will only play some of the songs - and the one's it will not play, are not greyed out at all - I can tap on one, and it'll skip and go to the next one that it can play.

------------------------------------------
2) If I play a song in iTunes that the iPhone will not play, OS X Lion reports that the Dock quit unexpectedly - the song will keep playing.

EDIT: ^ I ventured on to an Apple Support discussion, and through Terminal, disabled iTunes notifications. So far the problem hasn't come back.

—————————————

I am completely lost as to why this is happening.

(On a side note, my iPhone was "restored" from the beginning from a backup of my iPod touch - I used the iPod touch to model the screens, apps etc. that I wanted on the iPhone. Would this cause problems?)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.