Considering buying an iPad Mini...need some feedback

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHZ Intel Quad-Core i7 iPhone 5 16GB, iPad 3 16GB
Hi everyone. I need some feedback/opinions. I am considering selling my iPad 3 to get an iPad mini. The reasoning behind this is that I have a Sprint iPhone 5 and the data speeds on it arent the greatest. If I were to sell my iPad 3 I would have enough money to get an iPad Mini in the cellular version on a better network (like Verizon) for faster browsing speeds on the go and it would be more portable than the regular size iPad. Any thoughts?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I can only relate to you that I have an iPad 3 Verizon 4G model and the download speeds are amazing. However, I live in the Dallas Fort Worth Metro area where cell towers are everywhere. It won't matter if you have an iPad Mini 4G model with Verizon or AT&T for that matter, if you live outside of coverage areas the download speeds will be slow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.