Cant ip print after installing airport extreme

Reaction score
Hello,

I had bought me an airport extreme router to replace my linksys router. After that my ip printer is not working on the windows machines any more, only on my macbook pro.

All the devices are in the same ip range. The printer is connected by utp on the router.
Now from the windows machines i only can print blank pages but if i want to print a mail or pdf it does nothing. This is on 2 windows pc's. If i set back the linksys router all works normal.

I can ping the printer and get answer.

Hope someone can help me in the right direction.

Printer model: Samsung CLX3160-FN

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
How about some details - there are three IP printng protocols - which did you use?
What printer is it? On the Mac can it use Bonjour?

OP
L
Reaction score
i can choose in windows between Raw and LDR but on both protocols i have the same result.

Printing from a macbook works, but not from windows machines.

Printer model: Samsung CLX3160-FN

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
After you installed the airport extreme did you delete and reinstall the printer on the Windows machines?
If not, try it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.