Well I was about to cry...

M

menace3054

when i saw the new intel pro laptop came out today... KNowing that my gf would definately not let me get one since i just got my pb 4 months ago.. but then i saw my apple stock was up 5 bucks a share :)

i cant believe they got the pro laptop out so fast... kinda pricey, but a sweet computer

OP
J

JSchultz

I'm surprised the old PbG4's haven't dropped in price yet. Who'd pay top dollar for something that gets blown out of the water in every way by the new product?

OP
M

menace3054

JSchultz said:
I'm surprised the old PbG4's haven't dropped in price yet. Who'd pay top dollar for something that gets blown out of the water in every way by the new product?

i think its just because the new one doesnt ship until feb.. to be honest, i wouldnt buy the new one until the next revision. first, i wouldnt want to have a lot of issues, and second, i wouldnt want to have to rely on that rosetta thing too much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.